Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 

Using an analogue DVR as a video source for VoIP doorphone?

MichaelSmith
post Jul 9 2018, 06:54
Post #1

Новый пользователь

Group: User
Member No.: 50 056

Hello,

I have a 16 camera DVR system, traditional analogue cameras into an IQCCTV 16 Channel DvR which has IP connectivity. I am looking at the possibility of installing a VoIP phone system to make use of the WiFi network inside the house. As it's a guest house we run, the idea of a VoIP based door entry system would make a lot of sense.
It's an old property, and a lot of the VoIP camera systems are modern looking and would just spoil the aesthetic of the front door. A couple of my cameras are door mounted viewers. I was wondering, is there any way that I could take a video stream from the DVR and forward it with VoIP audio to my VoIP phone using some sort of server / software. I know you can view the IP streams with various apps, but I am wondering if it is possible to interrogate the IP stream in some way as if it were an IP camera. Failing that... is there some sort of device that would convert an analogue camera input to an IP stream, so I could intercept the analogue signal before the DVR, send it to the DVR but also into a VoIP cmera interface of sorts?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36217
Animated video agency

Thank you.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 16:06