Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 

Andy Reid (kind of) addresses Chiefs’ Earl Thomas rumors by sharing a story Rumors have been swirling regarding Seattle Seahawks safety

, Youth Mitch Morse Jersey
linchao
post Oct 29 2018, 09:10
Post #1

Íîâûé ïîëüçîâàòåëü

Group: User
Member No.: 50 231

Earl Thomas and where he may end up. We covered the initial report from ESPN here and old friend Terez Paylor of Yahoo! Sports named some potential destinations in his own piece list.Kansas City was on Paylor’s list Youth Mitch Morse Jersey , which also included Oakland, Atlanta and Dallas.Chiefs head coach Andy Reid was asked about the prospect of making an in-season trade for someone like Thomas in his weekly Monday press conference.“I've left that up to Brett (Veach),” Reid said. “He’s aware of personality—he deals with all that stuff. He’s got all the data on that. I remember one time when I was at Green Bay (1992-98) and we came back here and played the Chiefs and (Derrick) Thomas put (Don) Beebe in the fifth row as he did a shallow crossing route and we were out of receivers. We went and got Andre Rison—and [we] ended up going to the Super Bowl and winning the Super Bowl.”According to The Baltimore Sun, the Packers claimed Rison off of waivers from the Jacksonville Jaguars. Reid was the Packers offensive line coach at the time.“Kansas City destroyed us in that game and [Thomas] had about five sacks—and unbelievable number. I was a young coach and this was an in-season pickup that we had and it worked out for us. It kind of showed me how those kinds of things work at this level, and so I’ve always kept my eyes open for that and been OK with that—I’ve been open to that. So when I was making those decisions Youth Kareem Hunt Jersey , I was open to it. “I have full trust in Brett if he decides whoever that person is. Right now, we don’t have anything and we’re not in that—that’s not where we’re at. I know the rumor’s out there, but that’s not where we’re at.”Reid was asked later in the press conference to confirm he was talking about Thomas.“There are some rumors out there, I guess,” Reid answered to a laughing media room.The 2018 NFL trade deadline is on October 30 at 3 p.m. Arrowhead Time.This will be Patrick Mahomes’ second start in Denver Youth Justin Houston Jersey , but it’s nothing like last year Kansas City Chiefs starting quarterback Patrick Mahomes is just four starts into his career, yet on Monday night, he will make his second start in Denver against the Broncos. That’s because the Chiefs started Mahomes over Alex Smith Week 17 last season with their playoff position locked up. The Chiefs rested most of their starters but still managed to win the game, 27-24.To paint a clearer picture, let’s take a look at that lineup from last year:And let’s compare that to the projected starting lineup for Monday night:Mahomes was asked about how last year’s game compares to Monday night during his weekly presser on Thursday.“Last year http://www.thechiefsfootballauthentic.com/...ersey-authentic , it was the last week of the season so we didn’t want to show every single play going into the playoffs,” he said. “There’s definitely going to be a little bit more added to the playbook but at the same time, we have so many weapons that we can run our base stuff and still make plays happen. I’m just going to try to go in, just like I’ve done so far this season, is run what we’re supposed to run the right way and get it to those guys and let them make plays.”Mahomes played against Denver’s defensive starters for most of the game and with backups http://www.thechiefsfootballauthentic.com/...ersey-authentic , built a 14-point lead only to be blown by now-Chicago Bear Tyler Bray. Mahomes then reentered the game and led the Chiefs down the field for a game-winning drive capped off by a 30-yard field goal courtesy of Harrison Butker.If Mahomes was able to beat the Broncos with reserve players, a partial game plan and Bray giving up the lead, what will he be able to accomplish on Monday night with starters and a full game plan and playing time to work with?It should be fun to watch.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:26